Facts and figures
- 77% of attacks on endpoint devices in 2017 involved the use of fileless malware and exploits.
- 56% of organisations identified targeted phishing attacks as their biggest current cyber-security threat.
- 26,2% of those targeted by ransomware in 2017 who were business users.
- The total organizations worldwide plan to spend on cybersecurity in 2018 amounts to $96.3 billion.
Cyber-security e-skills and e-competences short courses are offered through selected universities but can also be delivered at the client's premises. Our current offer includes:
- Cybersecurity for Business Managers and End Users
- Cybersecurity Risk Management for Business Managers
- Building Cybersecurity Awareness